Hand Made Dolls
Dolls and animals are an important part of Shani Hay's design practice, made in a variety of techniques and materials. These are not toys but rather friends and companions for all hours of the day, taking the craft of making stuffed dolls and animals to exceptional heights.
- A Tour Of Our Studio! Mice Hand sewn and custom embroidered playful stuffed mice in various colors and clothing options.
- Dachshund The long thin dachshund is hand stitched using various fabrics. The playful long ears reach all the way to the floor.
- Leather Dog Large playful dog in a leather material with custom handstitching
- African Dolls African dolls in textiles with pleather, vinyl hand stitching and custom embroidery.
- Lion The mane has unique sewing and detailing on this playful handstitched Lion.
- Hippo Playful hand sewn hippos.
- Snake A long leather snake with hand stitching and embroidery.
- Seal Playful custom hand stitched seal.
- Baby Monkey Stuffed baby monkey in a plaid apron and diaper. Tricot knitting, hand stitching and embroidery is used.
- Deer Red handstitched stuffed deer in a felt material inspired by the exhibition Zulu: hunters and other fantasies.
- Puppy Playful hand-sewn puppies in various fabrics and materials.
- Bunny Hand embroidered bunnies in various plaid cotton dresses are custom hand sewn.
- Wool Dolls
- Pink Elephant