We believe that quality spaces should bring children together with thought provoking stimuli, expand their knowledge and develop their skills. Our studio's design philosophy stresses the importance of learning spaces; offering rooms that stimulate creation and learning.
- Hayarden Elementary School Located in Hatikva neighborhood in south Tel Aviv, this 1950's school building went through renovation with special focus on colorful fun design.
- Longlisted for FRAME Awards 2019 Tamra Elementary School A unique project in Tamra, one of the Arab cities in Israel is an inspiring collaboration between a visionary principal and our studio.
- Urban Rooftop Kindergarten The Rooftop Kindergarten's unique location provides an alternative to the lack of space for Kindergartens in the city.
- 2018 A' Design Award Winner Kindergarten & Daycare Complex The Kindergarten complex was recently launched on the site of the former Wholesale Market in Tel Aviv.
- Archilovers Best Project 2015 King Solomon Elementary School Located in the outskirts of Tel Aviv, The King Solomon School is a Jewish, International bilingual school that promotes a holistic education.
- Concept Tel Aviv University Innovation Center - concept A design concept for the new Innovative learning spaces in Faculty of Exact Sciences in Tel Aviv University with activity-based stations that brings...
- Ramat Chen Elementary School for Arts & Sciences Encouraging learning through play, the space was designed to soften the transition from Kindergarten to elementary school.
- The King Solomon School Library For Kids The Children’s Library at the King Solomon School is centered around the school’s holistic approach toward education.
- 2013 A' Design Award Winner Kfar Shemaryahu Educational Center The 2,400 m² Seven Species Educational Center spans a cluster of six kindergartens, including a play commons and an Empowerment Center.
- Dana Children's Hospital Therapeutic Space An uplifting, supportive setting is an integral part of the patient's recuperation process.
- David Citadel Hotel Activity Space The activity and play space in Jerusalem’s David Citadel Hotel is intended to provide a creative solution for hotel guests and their children.
- Ramat Gan Kindergarten Located in an agricultural training farm, the Kindergarten in Ramat Gan covers 100 m² and is surrounded by an extensive vegetable garden.
- Ramat Hasharon Kindergarten The project was created as a utopian preschool that promotes education for imaginative existence and a sensitivity to one’s surroundings.
- Swiss Daycare in Brooklyn, New York- Interior Design Concept The conceptual design for the Swiss Daycare in Brooklyn, New York is inspired by the Swiss Alps.
- In Progress Kids Club in The Six Senses Shaharut Hotel A New Project: The Kids Club in a desert boutique hotel overlooking the Arava valley. The design concept is inspired by the unique geography and the...
- In Progress Project in Progress: Inclusive School Interior Design of the First Inclusive School in Tel Aviv
- In Progress Early Learning Center